- Human Computation Workshop (HCOMP 2009), with KDD 2009
- Workshop on Crowdsourcing for Search Evaluation, with SIGIR 2010
- Second Human Computation Workshop (HCOMP 2010), with KDD 2010
- Advancing Computer Vision with Humans in the Loop (ACVHL), with CVPR 2010
- Creating Speech and Language Data With Amazon’s Mechanical Turk, with NAACL 2010
- Computational Social Science and the Wisdom of Crowds, with NIPS 2010
- The People’s Web Meets NLP: Collaboratively Constructed Semantic Resources, with COLING 2010
- Workshop on Ubiquitous Crowdsourcing, with UBIComp 2010
- Enterprise Crowdsourcing Workshop, with ICWE 2010
- Collaborative Translation: technology, crowdsourcing, and the translator perspective, with AMTA 2010
- Workshop on Crowdsourcing and Translation,
- Crowdsourcing for Search and Data Mining, with WSDM 2011
In addition to the workshops above, we also have the CrowdConf 2010 conference, organized by CrowdFlower, with some academic presence but overall targeted mainly to industry.
Yes, one workshop in 2009, followed by ten (at least!) additional workshops in 2010, and who knows how many more in 2011. (I am already aware of 3 planned workshops, in addition to the one in WSDM 2011.)
I am deeply interested in the topic and I already feel that I am losing track of the venues that I need to follow.